Image Map

Become An Author! Just Click Here!

Happy77 Asks Your Puffle Questions



Hello Penguins!

Today our friend Happy77 post on the club penguin blog about Puffles! here is what it says:


Greetings Penguins! 

Happy77 here. I've heard from some of you that you'd like some tips on caring for puffles. 

So I thought I'd interview a puffle expert here to get you some tricks!

 blog_110407.jpg



Send me your puffle question by posting a comment. I'll pick a few of the top questions, then ask our puffle expert for their tips! I'll post the answers on the blog later this week.

In other news... Screenhog is working on another history post about the origins of the red, purple and yellow puffles. Keep your eyes out for that later this week, too! :)
 
So what do you think of the new post and what will Screenhog post is he working for club penguin again until then
waddle on


Swanny1999!

No comments:

Post a Comment