Image Map

Become An Author! Just Click Here!

EPF Field-Op #38

Hey Penguins!

 Now that I received my Field-Op, I can show it to you guys. Go to the Command Room to receive your Field-Op. Here is what it looks like:


 Field-Op #38 is over at the Underground Pool. Go to by going to the Plaza and going to the Manhole between the Theater and Pet Shop. Go beside the mirrors. Here what it looks like:


 Now, the Field-Op is breaking what the password is. Here is the picture:


There now you have it! You now know where and what the Field-Op is. Oh, I almost forgot, the message after you finished a Field-Op(Sorry about that):


If you can't see it, it says: Hey fellow Elite Agent, good work finding this signal! Here's what it said: "Click click clickety! O_O Click ka-click. =P" I'm 36% sure this is from a crab. I'm going to try translating it. Wish me luck!(Message from: Rookie). Wish you luck to agent on finding this message yourself!

~Jejepenguin1


No comments:

Post a Comment